Freelance Graphic Design (2001-2010)
- Freelance graphic design, photography and illustration for several clients.
Clients included: Tralac, Stellenbosch Gemeente, DPK, Stellenbosch University The Orange Stilettos, Legacy Community Development
TEFL English Teacher in Thailand (2010)
- Teaching English to grade R to grade 7 at Attaphiwat School in Samut Sakhon, Thailand
Legacy Community Development (2011)
- Mentorship and coaching for interns at Legacy Community Development, and NGO in Kayamandi, Stellenbosch.
A Blind Spot Productions (2011-2015)
- Founding member with Benjamin Marnewick in 2008
- Creative Director for several video and animation productions. This included story concept, script writing and shot planning.
- Motion graphics design and animation for several video and animation productions
- Video editing for several video and animation productions
- Clients Included: Stop Aids Now, Stellenbosch University, Tygerberg Diensentrum, Oxford University Press, Saracens, ATKV, Attix5, Sensi Cardiac
Legacy Community Development (2016)
- Programme manager for the grade 12 learner programme
- Programme manager for the Khulani Sports Programme
Creative one hour a week mentorship for grade 10 learners
BA Degree in Applied Design
- Studied Graphic Design, Photography and Illustration at Stellenbosch Academy of GraphicDesign and Photography, specialising in illustration and animation in my final year.
Emerging Creative at Design Indaba 2007
- Was chosen to exhibit as an Emerging Creative at Design Indaba 2007.
- One month intensive TEFL training in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Philip du Plessis (A Blind Spot Productios)
- Phone: (+27) 72 355 8129
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Fassler (Stellenbosch Academy)
- Email: email@example.com
Tracey Smith (Legacy Development)
- Phone: (+27) 84 490 7618
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maureen Sellmeijer (Stop Aids Now!)
- Email: MSellmeijer@stopaidsnow.nl
Wirat Sakornwimon (Attaphiwat School, Thailand)
- Email: email@example.com